Free Trial Expired Immediately

Nicolette E Wagner

Nicolette E Wagner

I just downloaded this program less than an hour ago, and installed it maybe 20-30 minutes ago. The second I opened it, it said it was expired. I KNOW this is the first time I've installed it because I just found out about the product a couple hours ago. To double check, I searched my email for communications from Nitro and have NOTHING earlier than today. I'm in GREAT NEED of a PDF program that suits my needs, and, as an individual (NOT a business), I can't afford Acrobat. But I definitely can't afford to buy your product without even making sure it has the features I need first. PLEASE help.

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Nicolette E Wagner

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I understand that this is the first time you are installing Nitro PDF Pro on your machine but it immediately switch to expired trial. We can try the possibility to reset the trial period. 

Please provide version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro (found under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro). Please include as well the Nitro Computer ID. This can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced. Copy the computer ID and take a screenshot as well. 

Kind regards,

Nicolette E Wagner
28 minutes ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Nicolette E Wagner

I understand that this is the first time you are installing Nitro PDF Pro on your machine but it immediately switch to expired trial. We can try the possibility to reset the trial period. 

Please provide version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro (found under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro). Please include as well the Nitro Computer ID. This can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced. Copy the computer ID and take a screenshot as well. 

Kind regards,

Is it safe to post the Computer ID here? That wouldn't be sensitive information, would it?

Nicolette E Wagner
55 minutes ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Nicolette E Wagner

We will hide the Nitro computer ID before making it public in this forum thread. 

Kind regards,

And is there anyway to add a screenshot without uploading it to another site first?? Or are there any image hosters that don't require a subscription?

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Nicolette E Wagner

You can send me the screenshot through private message. For the text of Nitro Computer ID, you can post it here. 

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.

Nicolette E Wagner
On 2/2/2022 at 2:30 AM, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Nicolette E Wagner

You can send me the screenshot through private message. For the text of Nitro Computer ID, you can post it here. 

Kind regards,

Very well. Sorry for the late response, I have a LOT of less than savory things going on right now, this issue with my trial is just more frustration... 

Version: Nitro Pro 13.53.3.1073
Computer ID: UKGPnU9xxxxxxxxxxHyadL

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Nicolette E Wagner

Please try to restart your machine then see if the Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation revert to 14-day trial period. 

If still showing trial expired and not 14-day trial, you can purchase the Nitro PDF Pro 13 license to evaluate the software within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the software, we can refund your license purchase. Please ensure that you reach out to us within 30 days if you would like to refund your license purchase. 

Kind regards, 

Nicolette E Wagner
1 hour ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Nicolette E Wagner

Please try to restart your machine then see if the Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation revert to 14-day trial period. 

If still showing trial expired and not 14-day trial, you can purchase the Nitro PDF Pro 13 license to evaluate the software within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the software, we can refund your license purchase. Please ensure that you reach out to us within 30 days if you would like to refund your license purchase. 

Kind regards, 

The trial is still expired... Unfortunately, with an income of a whopping $600 a month, I can't afford to make the purchase any time soon, and I REALLY hope a refund really is among my options if I do... Do I have time?

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Nicolette E Wagner

When you purchase a Nitro PDF Pro license, the 30 days (to consider the refund) will start from the date of purchase. And in the event that you are not satisfied with the software, reach out to us within that 30 days (from the date of purchase) and we will process the refund.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

• 1 month later...
Kanyin Ogunrinde

Hello @Reymund G. I had this same issue just now. I signed up for the 14 day free trial, and by the time I installed the trial software and logged in - the software says my trial has already expired.... so I basically cannot do anything with my trial. Please, any help you can provide would be much appreciated

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Kanyin Ogunrinde

If this is the first time you install Nitro PDF Pro on your computer but still getting the expired trial message, please provide the version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro (found under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro). Please include as well the Nitro Computer ID which can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced. Copy the computer ID and take a screenshot as well. 

Kind regards,